Natalie Low Xue Ling
I'm a Singapore-based graphic designer with three years of industry experience and a recent graduate of RMIT Bachelor of Communication Design. Prior to that, I've obtained a Diploma in Visual Communications at the School of Design, Temasek Polytechnic.
Always fascinated with typefaces, editorial publications, paper cuts, earthy hues and vector graphics, I obtain most of my daily muses and inspiration from ambient music, antique furniture, scandinavian print and the rustic scent of paper.
- Oculus Design (freelance graphic designer)
- KPMG (graphic designer)
- Splash (graphic designer)
Awards & Accolades
- International Design Awards 2011, Honorable Mention - Year of The Ox Festive Package
- Featured on Culturepush (7 Nov 2011)
- Creativity 40 Platinum Award 2010
- Featured in 'The Big Book of Packaging'
- Antalis Year of the Ox Festive Package 2009 - One of the 2 winners
- Featured in Lianhe Zaobao
- Interviewed at a press conference - 40x40cm cube for Chingay 2005
- The Crowbar Awards 2007 - Finalist
- The Extravaganza Award (RMIT)
- Bachelor of Design, Communication Design with Distinction
- Nominated to be a part of the Golden Key International Honour Society
- International Design Awards 2008, Honorable Mention - Contour
I'm currently available for freelance.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
- corporate identity
- marketing collaterals
- quark xpress